Vulnerable Sector Check
All coaches and individuals that volunteer with FMBA are required to have a vulnerable sector check done. These background checks are designed to ensure that our kids have a safe place to learn and develop. Background checks must be done every two years.
This process must be completed with the results turned into FMBA before the specific teams season begins.
- To obtain a vulnerable sector check, print this form
- Bring this letter along with 2 pieces of Government issued photo ID to your local RCMP detachment.
- Fill out the form at the RCMP detachment.
- You will be contacted by the RCMP when this process is complete and the results are ready to be picked up. It is very common for fingerprints to be required, in this event you will need to schedule an appointment with the RCMP. Finger prints are electronic and each appointment is approximately one hour, with results usually being ready to be taken home at the end of the appointment.
- This background check will then need to be delivered by mail to FMBA or by email:
Foothills Minor Ball Association
P.O. Box 1194
Okotoks AB, T1S 1B2
Scan your background check and email to:
(Please ensure the scanned image is high quality and type “CRC” in the subject of the email.)