Time: Monday and Wednesday 5:30pm-6:30pm or 6:30pm-7:30pm
Equipment Required: Helmet, Baseball Glove, Bat, Shoes
Cost: Before Feb 15 $145, After Feb 15 $165
Important Dates and Timelines:
Coaches Clinic #1: Early April
Diamond Coordinator Meeting: Early April- 5 coordinators will be required, one for each diamond
Evaluation Date: Mid-April
Team, Coach and Schedule Communication to Families: Third Week of April
Equipment Distribution: Third Week of April to all Diamond Coordinators/Equipment Managers
Schedule: Monday and Wednesdays; ***Teams will each have 6 players. Maximum of 18 players at one diamond at any given time.***
DQ® Rally Cap App!
The DQ® Rally Cap Program is an initiative to enhance players' and coaches' first experience with the game. The program helps teams teach players the five FUNdamentals of baseball in a fun and safe environment. Players have the opportunity to perform different tasks in order to earn a colored Baseball Canada DQ® Rally Cap. Cap colours correspond with various levels of achievement. The program is designed for young baseball players.
1. Create a fun environment in which children and adults are actively engaged together in the game of baseball.
2. Develop fundamental motor skills, teach baseball skills, and basic rules to our players.
3. Experience success with an emphasis on good sportsmanship.
4. Promote increased self-esteem among DQ® Rally Cap children and adults.
5. Recruiting new coaches and volunteers
Rally Cap Program-Instructor Manual White Cap
Rally Cap Program- Report Card Individual
Rally Cap Program Practice Plan White & Grey Caps